Cape May Stage makes its home inside the Robert Shackleton Playhouse located at 405 Lafayette Street in historic downtown Cape May, NJ. And our shows are performed on the Otto and Phoebe Haas Stage. This beautifully restored building has 124 seats set up in stadium design for the comfort of our patrons. In addition, there is a Mezzanine with additional seating available upstairs. There’s not a bad seat in the house!
When you purchase tickets to any Cape May Stage show you will have the opportunity to select your seats. See below for some seat selection tips.
Seat Selection Tips
- If you prefer to sit on an aisle, we suggest seats #5 (stage left) and #6 (stage right)
- If you need additional leg room, we suggest seats in the the front row (row A) or seats G1, G3, G2, and G4
- If you prefer to sit close to the center of the stage, choose seats #15 and #17, or seats #16 and #18
- If you prefer to sit at stage level, we suggest seats in row C, D, or E.
- If you require wheelchair accessible seats, please choose seats in the front row marked with the wheelchair symbol.
Have More Questions about the Theater?
If you have specific questions about the Robert Shackleton Playhouse or the way that the theater is setup, please call our Box Office at 609-770-8311 and our Box Office team will be happy to assist you in your seat selection.